Here are some tips on playing RedTail Landing Golf Club from the Professional Staff:
1. The approach shot on Hole #3 plays a half club longer and the approach shot on Hole #13 plays a half shot shorter.
2. The club you tee off with on Hole #6 should be the same club you tee off with on Hole #7.
3. When putting, you “MUST” know the weight before you can gauge the break.
4. Don’t go left on Hole #9.
5. If you can’t beat the wind at RedTail Landing then don’t try, just join it.
6. If you are planning to lay up, then don’t go for it.
7. If you decide to play Joshua for money on the 18th Hole, be prepared to make a donation.
8. When all else fails, hit it where you can see it.
Have fun, Dave Lengyel