• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
• 3/4 cup Cajun Spice
1. In a medium bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper. Place meat in a shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly. Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
2. Drain off the marinade & dust the marinated flank steak with the Cajun Spice. (coat evenly)
3. Preheat grill at medium – high heat.
4. Oil the grill grate. Place steaks on the grill. Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.